You are the creator of your life! Not just a manager! You can take action and create the life you want, you desire. Have you ever allowed yourself to dream and create a life you desperately would love to live? This week’s focus: let’s figure out what we truly want and find ways on how to realise our dreams. We have just one life. One shot. And no one knows how much time we have left to create the life we really want living. Happy Monday everybody!
Yes, this months it’s a lot Grant Cardone related stuff, however, I am currently consuming all the Audiobooks and some Videos – this is why.
My key take aways from “If you’re not first, you’re last”:
- Play to win. Competition is for Sissy’s, you want to dominate your market
- Obscurity is your biggest enemy – make sure you stick
- Your second biggest enemy is white space on your calendar
- There are no bad times to make business – go, build value and rock economic contractions
- Don’t take the economy as an excuse
- Money finds perceptions of value – not the lowest price. Decreasing your price is not the answer. The price is a myth. Increase the value and show the prospect, how you solve a problem
- Value your power houses, go the extra mile, value your existing and future customers
- Counter intuitive behaviour to cut edge
- Taking massive action is what you want – and need
- Think outside the box – who has set the rules anyways?
- Customer Satisfaction is not the primary goal! Dominate, generate new customers and wow your customers is your goal! Earn the business
- Sales people are made, not born. Learn to sell and keep your pipeline up. In fact, teach and invest in the sales skills of your workforce. Everyone needs to know how to pitch your business and how to sell.
- Having trouble selling a first product with a budget? Ask for the second sales as well! Advance and conquer, cross-sell
- Value add proposition – know your USP
- Always stay hungry! Everything healthy grows
Being myself a sales professional I can say there is a lot to take away from this book re getting the right mindset and also taking action by getting hands-on best practice advice. But this book is also essential for every employee who cares about job security – it’s a great way to develop an intrapreneurial mindset and become a super valuable asset for every employer.
For every business owner and manager this book is a must! Essential survival guide for succeeding in tough times and slow markets.
I finished this audiobook yesterday and am obsessed! This book is absolutely worth reading and it’s absolutely worth your time! If you haven’t got your hands on it yet, please, do so. It’s a time investment you should take.
Everyone who wants to take massive action and wants to establish successful habits should read it immediately! And no, I don’t get paid for saying this! But I believe we have this community to grow together and this book helped me already growing and will further do. So, do yourself a favour and get your hands on it.
Tshakaaaaaaaaa let’s kick ass and rock it!